Dive Deep Into Yin Yoga Teacher Training
This training will focus on understanding the elements of creation and controlling cycles according to traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the 12 main meridians, and the mind in meditation. These approaches will be used to design, practice, and teach Yin yoga.
- 100-hour of traditional Chinese medicine and Yin yoga teacher training
- Eligible to register for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit if you complete the training before 31 December 2021
- 75 contact hours
- 25 non-contact hours for self-study
- Online live sessions will be held via Zoom
- Online sessions’ timezone: East Africa Time (GMT+3)
- Understand the elements of creation and controlling cycles according to traditional Chinese medicine
- Understand the 12 main meridians and the mind in meditation
- Learn to incorporate traditional Chinese medicine into Yin yoga practices
9 days with instruction in English
The organizer also speaks: Hindi, Sanskrit
Group size: 6-20 participants
Only guests who have booked can leave a review.
error: Content is protected !!